Thank you so much Timzauto for thinking of me with these awards. I truly appreciate it and am actually having difficulty knowing how to thank you.
7 Things About Me:
1. I repeated 6th grade twice due to illness and too much missed school the first year, and then skipped 7th.
2. I played the clarinet in the 6th grade…my first year. I was horrible at it, so switched to the flute the next year and did quite well.
3. One of my very most embarrassing moments in life was when I was 12. I was dumb enough to wear a dress to a football game, and was running across the bleachers, tripped and fell right in front of where the band was sitting. My dress flipped up showing the back of my panties to everyone, and they were all laughing at me (including the band director). I still blush with embarrassment thinking of it.
4. I hate horror movies and won’t watch them. But I love most Hitchcock movies (not Psycho).
5. My favorite movies are old black and white classic movies, especially those with Jimmy Stewart in them. 🙂
6. I wrote a song when I was 16 that the choir director let the choir sing at the spring choral concert that year.
7. One of the things I hate the most is hurting peoples’ feelings somehow.
7 Blogs I want to recommend and pass this on to:
5. Pink Ninjabi
Thanks again Tim, for passing these on to me. And thanks to all of you bloggers for the ways you give, and share of yourselves.
Love and blessings,