I am very honored to be nominated for this award by this beautiful young artist at The Wandering Youth. If you have not visited her blog, you need to do so. She is an exceptional artist and a beautiful young woman inside and out.
Here are the requirements for this award, if you choose to participate:
1. Display the award logo somewhere on the blog.
2. Link back to the blog of the person who nominated you.
3. State seven things about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award and provide links to their blogs.
5. Notify those bloggers that they have been nominated and of the award’s requirements.
7 things about me:
1. I almost died when I was 2 of German Measles, and have had meningitis twice.
2. My first husband David and I stayed up on our wedding night eating Sonic hamburgers and watching the Midnight Special on television. Minnie Riperton was on that night, singing “Loving You”.
3. I was 12 the first time I kissed a boy.
4. When we lived in Japan back in the late 70’s and 1980, I hated sushi. I love it now.
5. I used to play Bingo on base in Puerto Rico years ago, every Sunday night. David called it ‘my job’, because I won at least once, and usually 2 or 3 times, almost every time I went.
6. I fell of the ladder of the high diving board at the swimming pool when I was 12, and broke my little toe. (Lucky that’s all I broke.) 🙂
7. Ever since the above, I was extremely afraid of heights for many years, until Ted and I were working on the roof of a lady’s home in Atlanta and I was walking near the edge of the roof working and realized I wasn’t scared anymore.
15 Bloggers I want to pass this on to:
Poetic Journey – A beautiful person with a beautiful heart and a very inspirational and encouraging blog.
The Dappled Path – A wonderful blog with gorgeous photography
Photosbotos.com – I LOVE this blog with gorgeous, wonderful photography.
Broken Light: A Photography Collective – Photographers living with, or affected by mental illness. A wonderful, inspirational place to go if you’re affected in any way by any type of mental illness.
Romancing the Bee – I love visiting this blog, and I know you will too!!
Hiking 2 Christ – Truly one of the most inspirational blogs I’ve found of all on here. Beautiful photography and inspiration for the journey.
H20 by Joanna – Joanna loves water, and her photography expresses that in wonderful ways!! Love her blog!
Manipal’s Photo Blog – More photography…wonderful photography and from a great guy!
Arianna’s Random Thoughts – Arianna is just a beautiful person inside and out and her blog truly is inspirational and motivational and you’ll love it!
Mandy’s Path – Mandy’s great and her blog is great and is definitely most worthy of an award with the word ‘inspirational’ in it!
Shian Writes – I love this lady. Great blog and a great blogging friend, so often with an encouraging word or two on my posts as well as her own wonderful blog.
Tracie Louise Photography – Truly some of the most beautiful photography here that you will see. You’ll love this blog!
No Ruff Days – Laugh out loud stuff on here so often with wonderful pictures of dogs and a quote to go along with each one. Haven’t seen any new posts there in a little while, and have missed them. One of my favorite blogs to visit though!
Kathy Lashley – A truly inspirational blog by a lovely lady.
Pastor Mike Says – Pastor Mike has a lot of great and inspirational things to say. Love this blog.
No pressure to do this for anyone who doesn’t want to. And some of you (and I have also before) don’t pass it on to more than maybe 3 or so people. I think some people thought I was irritated by the awards. Ha ha…I’m not at all. I appreciate them very much, but they are a lot of work. Just remember there’s no pressure, and I hope you’ll all smile about the nomination. 🙂 Thanks again to The Wandering Youth for my nomination!!
Love and blessings,