I would really like to thank Joey Coons for nominating me for this award! I am truly blessed and honored, and so thankful that he chose me for this, and I do hope that through all my posting on here, through the good and bad in life, Christ’s light shines through it all. Joey is a blessing. At 21, studying for the ministry, and has some wonderful thoughts that I hope you’ll check out. His blog is here. http://joeycoons.wordpress.com/
This Award was Created by Hulda from Norway and is a gift to encourage us and so we can also have the opportunity to encourage others.
To receive this Award we have to link, if possible, the person who nominated us and thank them, then nominate 7 other Bloggers with their Links who we feel we would like to uplift, inspire, and encourage and then let them know but there is no pressure do so when you feel the time is right.
Finally we are to write 7 things about ourselves that most of our Blogging friends don’t know, then post the Award and attach the Kreativ Blogger Award emblem to our Blog.
I have so many wonderful friends whose blogs encourage me greatly, so choosing 7 to pass this on to is difficult. Here are the 7 that I chose.
-Stephen Edwards’ blog is wonderful and I enjoy reading his thoughts. He’s been doing a series on lying, which prompted me to post my short story, “Stella’s Lie” on here. He also regularly stops by to encourage me and I greatly appreciate that.
– Another wonderful blog from another great that is uplifting and enjoyable to read.
– This is another faith walk sort of blog that is just wonderful. I love the title too! 🙂
– I love this young man and his wonderful blog, and I think you will too.
Everyone HasA Story
– And everyone loves Bird. 🙂 I think she should get an award for the most awarded blogger. 🙂 Check it out, if you haven’t already.
Hiking 2 Christ
– One of my very favorite blogs. Beautiful photographs and inspiration. You won’t be disappointed.
– My friend Loopy Loo…love that name! 🙂 She has a wonderful blog full of inspiration, Scripture, music, and I enjoy following her very much.
For the rest of you not mentioned above, please know how much I appreciate you as well. There are SO many wonderful blogs on here! I love this place. 🙂
SEVEN THINGS ABOUT ME:
1. I’ve moved more times than I can count in my life, whether it was just from house to house, state to state or other countries when my first husband David was in the Navy. Have lived in 7 states + Washington DC, and in Japan, Guam and Puerto Rico.
2. I was in the All Star Cast in the One Act Play, my senior year of High School (1975). The name of the play was “Sunday Costs Five Pesos”, and I played the lead character, Berta Cantu. (Don’t ask how I remember that.) My favorite line was when Berta was in an argument with another character and said, “You eater of ugly smelling cheese!!!!” Ha ha ha ha ha ha!!
3. I taught piano lessons to a friend’s little sister when I was a teenager.
4. My first great love was Bobby Sherman. Ahhhh! Ooooh!!! (sigh) Yes, I was sorely in love with him. He was also the first person I got to see in concert in Amarillo, TX, and it was completely and totally memorable in a magnificently wonderful way. (lol)
5. The first time I ever flew on a plane was in late 1976. I flew from Oklahoma City to Pensacola, to meet David who was already here at the time for one of his Navy schools. We returned here in the mid 90’s, and he retired from the Navy here in 1996.
6. I got to play piano at a prayer breakfast at the Pentagon once, when we were stationed in DC.
7. I was a member of the Atsugi Players when we were stationed in Japan years ago. Loved it!
(That was quite hard…trying to think of 7 things that most of you didn’t know. ha ha)