The Sunshine Award
1. Thank the person who gave you this award and write a post about it…… Thanks Faith Nibbles!
2. Write 7 interesting things about yourself.
3. Pass on the award to 7 fabulous bloggers, link their blogs and let them know you awarded them.
7 Interesting Things About Me
1. My Christian faith is central to who I am. How I deal with everything that happens in my life, good or bad, is centered around that faith. Can’t help it, and don’t want to. 🙂
2. I’m a musician/songwriter. Have played piano since age 5, and used to sing pretty well too. Was even in a little rock band once upon a time. I haven’t done much of it for awhile now, though.
3. Years ago while my first husband and I were in Japan, I modeled for a Japanese hairdresser in the big hair show in Tokyo. It was one of the most memorable and enjoyable things I’ve ever done. (But oh, how my feet hurt when it was over!) 🙂
4. I have been married twice. My first husband passed away in 2001, and I am currently separated from my husband of almost 6 years.
5. I love to cook. When I married the first time, while I could bake well, I didn’t know how to cook much. We ate a lot of hamburger helper back in those days. But now I’m a very good cook, and my spaghetti sauce has been said by many to be the best they had ever had. That makes me grin ear to ear. 🙂
6. Second to my God, my family is central in my life. I love my children, stepchildren and grandchildren immensely, and am so thankful for every one of them.
7. I’m honest. Sometimes painfully so. But I also love deeply and sincerely…and forever, whether love relationships, family or friends.
7 Blogs I Nominate for the Sunshine Award:
http://faithfulnibbles.wordpress.com/ – I love this blog, and this blogger.
http://absolutegrace.wordpress.com/ – A dear ‘real life’ friend of mine for years now…and a truly wonderful blog.
http://atranquilplace.wordpress.com/ – Love this site. It truly is a tranquil place.
http://altarofheaven.org/ – A beautiful blog, by a beautiful person inside out!
http://cclody.wordpress.com/ Great, encouraging blog by a brother in Christ.
http://cancerkillingrecipe.wordpress.com/ – great blog by a new friend on here!
http://chiefofleast.com/ – He may call himself the chief of least, but his blog is one that I read most.